Welcome to Ameen's Official Blog. Choose your destination: Follow Me | Home

Fake Smile



My Birthday ♥
Saturday, January 14, 2012 | 9:04 AM | 0 comments
Asslammuailaikum semua :)
Okay nak cerita ni pasai aku punya birthday . 
Thnkyou for who those yg wish dekat status , Im , massage , call and whatever lah :)
Totally Im very happy .
Okay benda yg aku paling suka . Normal laa of course .
My friends .
Kawan yg first wish Liena laaa . Haha Thnkyou gemok .
And the second. The thing that I did not expect that friends sometimes I ignore.  
She is one who makes me crazy happy
I do not think she would do these things near me. hahaha.  
She finished singing 'Happy Birthday' and all sorts.  
But one thing she say she was sad she was waiting right at 12
Suddenly she fell asleep and she woke up to say she got up close wish. wowww!
Thnkyou to NUR QUISTINA NADRAH BINTI KAMARUL BAHRIN :*
 The third is even wish Ahmad Shahrani. Haha.  
At first he wish in at 11 over. then I say not until 12 more.  
Posted at him then wait exactly 12 o'clock and wish me 'Happy Birthday'. Sharpp!
Thnkyou awak :D 
 The fourth Kak Mira cute. Thank you so ready to call singing 'Happy Birthday' near me. Hahaha. Ready for another funny :D You are my adopted sister is what I love to know? 
Thnkyou so much kak Mira .____.
The fifth is Mie call me and saying 'Happy Birthday' to any. And he say tomorrow he would like to come attack my house with eggs :O Hmm, i hate you Mie :/
Tapi2 tahun ni tkdak ka sapa nk buat secret admire mcam tahun lepas ? 
Hahaha . tahun lepas kiteww ade s.admire mai bagi bear leww awk
Tahun ni rasa mesti tak . hahaha .
And wait ! To Haseena Ishak also :)
To Jon , fauzan , sha , nana , Iez , mie, sarah , pyna , mieza , syafilda and others :)


#thnkyou semua . I appreciate all that you say ;D
 And for those who wish birthday and I did not mention the name. Sorry okay? And to Jon my heartbeat. Thank you for sending the message with the longest. I'd appreciate it. But I can talk, near here, for this reason our two state secret love? Muahehehe: 3

 Right people and the increase in my birthday wish is Iez Mista. haha. Pen not expect that he would like to wish it and be the first: D You are a winner!









Older Post | Newer Post